The two main areas of activity of Tecnogaia are the Wind Measurements / Site Characterization (QAS) and the Wind Resource Assessment (VPE), services which to date have taken place throughout the Italian territory and in several European countries.
In addition to the Wind Measurements / Site Characterization and Wind Resource Assessment, Tecnogaia can offer additional specialized technical services such as:
- Gradient profiling up to 200m with minisodar
- Planning and execution of near and offshore measures
- Phonometric campaigns and noise impact assessments
- Visibility studies and low-flight air space signals
- Definition of wind parameters for the classes of wind turbines in accordance with IEC 61400-1 ed. 3
- Technical specifications for the purchase of wind turbines
- “Second opinion” on the quality of wind sites and on the producibility of wind farms
- Support for activities in the nacelle on industrial wind turbines
- Maintenance service for small wind turbines of 10 and 60 Kw.